Monday 27 December 2010

My predictions for 2011

I'm about to go on a Christmas break now. After a quiet Christmas with my family, I'm going away to Scotland with my girlfriend, to celebarte New Year.

I've really enjoyed starting the OnCue snooker blog, and am looking forward to continuing back in January.

But in the meantime, here are my predictions for 2011...
  1. Mark Allen will reach his first ranking final
  2. Stephen Hendry and Peter Ebdon will fall out of the top 16
  3. John Higgins will not lose the world number one slot all year
  4. Stuart Bingham and Stephen Lee will break into the top 16
  5. Neil Robertson will win the Masters but will fall to the Crucible Curse
  6. Mark Williams and Shaun Murphy will both win a major ranking event
  7. Ronnie O'Sullivan will play in Asia and turn up to more PTC events
  8. Martin Gould will win a PTC title
  9. Michael Holt will regain his place in the top 32
  10. Alan McManus will fall out of the top 64.

No comments:

Post a Comment